Waking up to a new reality

Waking up to a new reality

This is a start of a new season in my life. I am doing the things I love and wanted to do for a very long time. Yet the truth is, I am doing them with the least access to resources than ever before. My messages to the world will be about the reflections, insights and questions that arise in my life that I desire to share.

Sometimes we want something so much that it consumes our daily lives and energy through our effort. We keep fighting only to reach the point when we become aware that no matter how well connected we are, no matter how much we want it, no matter how much we hit against the wall. It's only when all things are in place beyond our ability that things flow without great input from ourselves. As a Christian i believe that this moment is also the realisation that beyond existence there is eternity and beyond that there is God who is all powerful.

Corona Covid 19 has been pivotal in changing the lives of many peoples. In some ways we feel scared in others we feel blessed, we have lost because suddenly we realise that loss, laughter and peace is not only a singular experience its a collective reality. The trajectory of where we were going, how one defined success and what was truly important was changed by the total lack of power and control we have over an "invisible enemy" as the media is fond of calling this pandemic.

To me Corona has brought me back to myself and to review my dreams, my hurts and my hopes and how I can share this with others. I will be sharing on current event and how I interpret them, I will share on my day and how I gained a Solomon insight from the ants and see how this will go. I know that I have not done this for myself though I have spoken out for others, writing my own thoughts and revelations in this manner is quite new for me.  But as things pass and others begin, I hope you will join me in this journey for this season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The source of our action

New Book release